POLO ISLAND @ BALINGOAN


giant starfish
Originally uploaded by maria timmia
Last june 12, 2010, an independence day, me and my cousin with our grandmother went to misamis oriental for the healing of our lady of lourdes shrine @ binuangan..

After that, we visited some of our relatives in balingoan, iniisip namin paano magiging sulit ang aming paglalakbay if we did not go for a fun and excitement..then my aunt said ,"we go to the near island through boating", so they went there. At first i dont want to go there but they convince me..

i was so enjoyed that day because i saw a giant starfish, its my first time to touch it and saw it.We climb on the hill looking at the overview of balingoan and the island of camiguin.

It was really fun,..I cant imagine i have gone there because i dreamed of it since i was travelling before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BAROBO , AGUSAN DEL SUR TOUR

A TRAVEL TO CAGWAIT