ENCHANTED HERE I COME


Its been a long time waiting to step on this place.
 When i was on my college at MSU Marawi most of my roomates and colleagues lived in Surigao Del Sur. Having a conversation with them and the topic is "LAAG" this place called Enchanted River is always a mention.They said it was so beautiful that you will be amazed and that time It wasn't a popular  tourist spot of caraga. So I have no idea of it and I was just wondering what kind of that place is that why is that called Enchanted?

As times goes by, 3 years later. Enchanted River became popular in the town.It became the summer destination not all caraganons but all out  Mindanao and was advertise on TV. When I saw it, it feels like i want to go there. It was true of what my roomates and colleagues said about the river.



Now, I experienced it to be with this Enchanted River
It was just so beautiful and amazing. I feel the fishes swimming
with you, the crystal clear water and the unknown deep of the river.
It was enchanted because of the water that unknowingly where it came from and the deep is not measurable.
Glad to have this an adventure and unforgettable place on earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BAROBO , AGUSAN DEL SUR TOUR

A TRAVEL TO CAGWAIT